Tuesday

Rain, Rain... Go Away! Or no.... please stay!

Leather Raindrop Hair Pin Set

It's been raining every evening here for a while. But I kind of like it... maybe that's because this Leather Raindrop Hair Pin Set ($15 in the exciting July Summer Sale) by iluxo makes me see how pretty a rainstorm can be! They're handmade from an original sketch by Mariko, the artisan who creates them and runs the shop. I'm loving practically everything she makes from clocks to jewelry, so I suggest you make a visit!

Pair these bobby pins with this Adele album when the rain starts to pour. You'll be oh so happy you did.

Love,
Bling!

(Disclosure: I get paid a very tiny amount for every click through the Adele link. But that doesn't make my recommendation any less true! I love her voice!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!