Wednesday

Bright and Fun Summer Bling

SALE The Vintage Floral Damask Brass Gold Art Locket Necklace

This Vintage Floral Damask Brass Locket ($25) at Belle Blake Designs is so summery! I'm not much for pink normally, but I love how it pairs with the green and the bright golden brass. It just looks so fresh and happy. And I love that you can put your favorite summer photos inside to remember that exciting summer fling, the perfect family vacation, or good times partying on the beach with friends.

I love this inexpensive matching bikini top 3-pack too if you want to wear the necklace as a fun beach accessory!

Love,
Bling!

(Disclosure: I get paid a very tiny amount for every click through the bikini link. But I still think the bikinis are a fantastic addition to your bathing suit wardrobe at an amazing price!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!