Monday

Fail Whale

FAIL WHALE

This Fail Whale Necklace ($20) by I Adorn U was inspired by the Twitter error message. But it immediately reminded me of a dear friend of mine from college. This wonderful girl always has a smile and kind words to say. One of her favorite phrases is "that's a party whale".

She uses the phrase whenever anything good happens and it truly inspires me to see the fun and the good in life even if I feel like being a Debbie Downer. And I guess that's why the Fail Whale is a perfect compromise between my friend and I. It's a reminder to stay happy in the midst of failure, but it's a little cheeky too!

How do your friends inspire you? Do little things remind you of them? I'd love to hear about it.

Love,
Bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!