Wednesday

Fabric Catchall DIY



Needing somewhere to toss your favorite bling at the end of the day? This is the perfect solution. These little baskets take around 20 minutes to make, or a teensy bit longer if you're not such a great seamstress. You can make them with or without a sewing machine, too! Plus, you get to make them in whatever size you need with whatever fabrics you like (or have lying around). Try this quick and easy tutorial over at Homemade By Jill.

Love,
Bling!
PS - do you like deviating from an exact "bling of the day" to include bling-related tips? Do you have any jewelry questions you'd like me to answer? Anything else you'd like to see around here? Just let me know in the comments or drop me an email. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!