Monday

Wear This With That: Rough Diamonds



So I wanted to try a new thing here on Bling of the Day. Today is the first installment of "Wear This With That"! Occasionally I'll show you a wonderful piece of bling (as per usual) and something equally gorgeous to wear it with, outside of the jewelry category. Spiffy, huh?

I have fallen head over heels for these Rough Diamond Stud Earrings ($98) by Lex Luxe. The diamonds are in a beautiful, traditional prong setting, made of 14k gold. And you can get the rough diamonds in the beautiful silver color shown or in black diamond, should you request it. I love the mix of modern and traditional and would totally wear these everywhere.... while carrying this Grayscale Pleated Silk Clutch ($50) by Jes Switaj.

Grayscale Monochromatic Pleated Silk Clutch Purse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!