Tuesday

Curvaceous Love




So it's been ring-a-palooza here lately, but honestly each piece is completely worth it! I don't know what's come over me.... well I guess I do. I just really really love rings. I'll stop tomorrow, promise.

This Rose Gold Love Knot Ring ($750) by Finn is equally beautiful as your favorite everyday ring and as your special-occasions-only splurge. It's a beautifully smooth and sensuous take on the metal knot trend. I think this might be my favorite so far, actually.

Love,
Bling!

**Cannot link to products on the Finn site. To find it, please click the link to their shop, find the Love Knots section under Collections and locate the various love knot options by clicking the next and previous buttons. Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!