Thursday

Cheap Thrill: Hanger Earrings



Most of the time, I post bling between $10 and $1000. It's a wide range and I think it hits most people's price points as well as showing both attainable and inspirational pieces. However, every once in a while I run across a piece outside this range that I just have to show you!

For today's "Cheap Thrill", I'd like to introduce these adorable Coat Hanger Earrings ($3) by 3 Witch Jewelry. Don't expect quality (the artist says only that they are made from "18 gauge wire"... most of you don't know what gauge means and no one can figure out what type of metal from that description), but definitely expect cute. Just look at how the shape melds together a hanger and a pretty ear wire! Delightful!

Love,
Bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!