Monday

Welcome 2011!!



With another year comes new goals and dreams... and progress. But it is important to take a look back at where we came from and what we've accomplished in our past. While most of us weren't alive in the 30s, this Vintage Bus Fare Pendant ($98) by Jean Jean Vintage reminds me of tough times and simple solutions.  Don't forget that the simplest ideas are often the best and the daily problems are often the ones most worth fixing. I'd wear this beautiful necklace open, though the closed front has a pretty bluish grey hue and looks rather elegant - making me wonder what's inside. But open, it's a stunning antique that everyone will ask about. The chain is a super-long 40", but doubling it around your neck looks unique and stylish.

Love,
Bling!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this great feature and the wonderful write up. I'm thrilled to be your first post of 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!