Wednesday

Parlez-Vous Francais?



Non? I suppose I'll have to use English then. De rien. I speak much better English anyway!

But I do love this exquisite cuff. The colors are so wearable, which you don't find often in bling. The Vintage Book Cover Cuff ($44) by Simple Joys Paperie comes in a variety of colors and text because each is handmade from vintage books. This particular bracelet is made from a book titled "A First Course in French" and dating to the early 1900s. The sophisticated palette and obvious stitching make it very chic. It's one-of-a-kind and very affordable. And don't worry! The rest of the book was used to make other lovely pieces of home decor and art.

Love,
Bling!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura ~ Thank you so much for featuring one of my cuffs! You're comments are very much appreciated!
    Lana

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!