Monday

Low Cost, High Style



I typically avoid trends as best I can because I end up spending a fortune on pieces I only wear for one or two seasons. Then they get tossed aside for the newest hits. Not anymore. I've now taken to scouring the 'net for the less expensive versions of the trend, like this Dahlia Necklace (just $19) by Morgan Prather. It follows the cut-out nature forms everyone's wearing these days - very Julia Failey.

What I love about this piece is that it isn't low-quality in it's creation: it's handmade using traditional metallurgy methods. But the artist chose to make the pendant from rhodium, cutting the cost but not the style. This is just one of almost 200 necklaces and earrings in the store, most in the same on-trend style. You're bound to find the perfect piece to keep you looking of-the-moment, affordably.

Love,
Bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!