Friday

I Want Chocolate.



Don't we all? (Well ok, honestly I've known people who don't like chocolate. But I'm going to ignore them for tonight's post.) In fact, I might go get some as a reward when I finish writing this! Mmm... *dreaming*

!!!


I'm awake! Huh? Sorry. Yeah, I'm back... just thinking about pie for a moment there. Yes, chocolate pie. Don't let me get sidetracked again. See that necklace in the picture above? Yeah, that's what we're here for. The Chocolate Chemical Structure Necklace ($78) by Polly Linn Silver Jewelry Designs is a beautiful sterling silver piece that reflects my constant desire for "the good stuff". I mean "chocolate". Get your head out of the gutter. I love the accurate chemical structure that is displayed in small lines and circles of silver. And I love the tag at the end of the necklace reminding you what it is! I forget things a lot.

Love,
Bling!
PS - The artist makes a number of other chemical structures in necklace and brooch forms - including red and white wines, serotonin, dopamine, and caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!