Thursday

Grab Your Buds



I mean buddies! The Beer Buddies Brooch ($320) by Touch The Dutch is a perfect reminder of time around the campfire with a couple friends and a big cooler of cold ones. So, confession, I might not actually like beer. But I can appreciate the beautiful lines, lovely detail, and satiny finish of this brooch. And the enjoyment of kicking back with friends. Plus, the piece makes a great statement as art. It's large (4" x 2") enough and you can pin it to just about anything soft. I would pin it to a pretty fabric that fits my color scheme and then frame the fabric in an ornate white frame. Perfect.

Love,
Bling!
PS - the shop is full of great wildlife and nature pieces in a variety of styles so be sure to take a look at the other (oft less expensive) options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!