Tuesday

The World 'Round My Finger

galaxy geode ring

"I've got the world on a string, sitting on a rainbow. Got that string tied 'round my little finger."

The Galaxy Geode Ring ($480) by Sarah Lewis Jewelry is a stunning piece of bling-fection. That's 'jewelry perfection' for you slow-pokes... Impeccably handcrafted in fine materials including borosilicate glass, this sparkly ring reminds me of traveling the world - or seeing it from outer space! I guarantee* you'll get comments on this spectacular piece.

Love,
Bling!

PS - *I can in no way guarantee the spectacularishness of the aforementioned bling. Should the ring not measure up to your high class standards, I can only offer you virtual cookies and imaginary gold stars. But I'm prepared to offer lots of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!