Thursday

Color and Fun



At times, though my wardrobe is mostly in neutrals, I want some color in my life. And I firmly believe that's what accessories are for - like this Linen Choker ($140) by kjoo. The tightly woven ring fits close to the collar and features eight colorful bulbs in a range of hues. The base is crocheted linen while the bulbs are felted wool. It fastens with an adorable pale pink bulb button to match. And this piece looks equally awesome worn doubled around your wrist as a bracelet. (The matching ring is currently on sale for just $45!!) And shipping is free!

Love,
Bling!
PS - The shop is full of great fabric jewelry in all sorts of beautiful colors...

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Thank you so so much for your words about my work!
    Just made my day
    Happy new year!
    best,
    Maria João Ribeiro

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!