Tuesday

Wrap Around Ring



I love a pretty ring. I'm sure you all know that by now... gracious I've got a lot of rings! But this one would be the perfect next specimen for my collection. Funny thing is: I hardly ever wear jewelry of any sort. But I have an obsession still the same. And the Flor de Lotus ring ($120) by Masaoms is helping satiate the obsession for another day. Made in Barcelona, this Spanish ring is fine silver with a 24k gold accent and is inspired by Ancient Egypt as part of the Flor de Lotus (Lotus Flower in Spanish) Collection. Contact the artist before you purchase to arrange for the correct size to be made for you. Shipping is hefty, but well worth it! Check out all the other outstanding rings (and earrings, pendants, necklaces, bracelets, etc) in the shop, MSO Joies, as well.

Love,
Bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!