Saturday

Sand Dreams



I have very fond memories of summer days at the beach as a child. I grew up on an island town and never realized how special it was to have that much access to the beach until college. Now that it's wintry weather over here, I've become rather nostalgic for those summery days in my bikini chasing the waves. When I ran across this beautiful ring, I was smitten.

The Sand Beige Spikes Ring ($105) by Jealousy Design is a delightful beach reference. The setting and band are completely handmade in sterling and fine silver and it will be made to fit your ring size (or to be adjustable if you prefer). Shipping is free if you don't want it tracked and only $7 if you do! Sweet deal! The store is full of similar beauties, like the Brown Smoky Mountain Ring and various men's items for you early holiday shoppers, so you really must check it out... Enjoy!

Love,
Bling!

PS - Do you have any beach memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!