Friday

The Holidays Are Here!



Yay!! I can finally write about the onslaught of lovely holiday-themed bling I've been finding while traipsing around the 'net. To be fair, since I celebrate Christmas and might get a bit biased toward that holiday, I'm going to start off The Season with a Hannukah necklace. This Ceramic Lace Flowers Chain Menorah ($49) by Orly Design is dashing and functional! Check out the picture below of the piece all-lit-up! Wear it throughout the day and when it comes time to light the candles, set it on your table in a variety of pretty patterns. To wear it, since it has no clasp, simply tie a ribbon through the decorative ends. I love the larger, center candle well as a great focal point too! Oh, and use code BLACKFRIDAYSALE to get 15% this piece as well as everything in the whole shop!

Love,
Bling!
PS - my love affair with Julia Failey has not ended! She is having a great Black Friday sale for 48 hours. Catch the end of it by saving 15% with code THANKS15 and get free shipping and a free gift (gift only if you purchase $100 or more).

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Laura for featuring my Menorah in you blog !!
    Orly.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!