Tuesday

Darling Felt Bling



Having successfully borrowed a friend's Mac power cord until I can get to the store tomorrow, I'm wired again! Hallelujah! I also have a new appreciation for not having to use Windows or the typical PC hardware. Apple plug over, promise.

I found this adorable artisan on Etsy over the weekend and am stoked to show these pieces to you! This bling is sweet! And I don't just mean "suh-weet", I mean adorable, cute, whimsical, and darling... Above is the Love Cloud Necklace ($27) by Ordinary Mommy, whose work is anything but ordinary. This cute little storm cloud is completely hand-stitched and beautifully designed with quirky touches. I also fell for the glamorous felt gems below -  Hope Is Precious Gem Necklace ($20) and Amethyst Gem Tiny Charm Necklace ($12). Needless to say, this shop is full of darling little pieces. Look here for necklaces and hair accessories, mostly, in that iconic stitched-felt.



Love,
Bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!