Tuesday

To The Moon - And Beyond!



"Then he lay down close by and whispered with a smile, 'I love you right up to the moon - and back.'"


That's how the description for the Love You to the Moon and Back Necklace ($30) by Tag You're It Jewelry begins. While they profess this as the perfect gift for a mom, I think it's the perfect little treat for just about any woman! It falls right in line with the Halloween season with the gorgeous full moon feature. String it on some shiny black ribbon and you're ready for a Halloween party! But this bling transitions back to normal life seamlessly. Come November, just pop it back on the chain it comes with and wear it wherever you like without any fear of looking like the morning-after-sale at Target.

Love,
Bling!
PS - It's also available in silver and I'm really not sure which I like more, just came across the copper version first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!