Thursday

SALE ALERT: Prismera!!



IMG_1353_th.JPG      decolace2_th.JPG    Oui Necklace


I prefer to adorn myself with things that make me shiver when I touch them. Beautiful things that speak to me in a new language and take my daydreams off to new worlds...


Remember that lovely bunting necklace on the right from a few weeks ago? Well we posted on the amazingness that is Prismera and now Jasmere (the delightful sample sale site that features one web-based store a day at steep discounts that keep going down as more people buy!) is giving us more than 50% savings at Prismera!! For $16 (that's the price right now, but it will go down if more people buy, and you'll pay only the final lowest price!) you get a $40 gift certificate to Prismera. And with it all being online, there's no shipping charge to worry about at Jasmere. I just bought mine and paid, LITERALLY, $16 on the dot!! It was amazing.


What are you waiting for? Why are you still reading this?? You should be forking over the measly $16 to get something amazing from Prismera!! Go go go!
Love,
Bling!
PS - Let me know which piece you buy!

1 comment:

  1. Update!!
    I got my voucher code in my email this morning and I just placed an order for the lovely Sprig Necklace (in steel because it's eco-friendly and cheaper)! It was a difficult decision between that and a few other beauties, but in the end I can see myself wearing this one often. So excited!!
    Here's the link if you're interested: http://www.prismeradesign.com/item.php?item_id=339

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!