Wednesday

Quiet Opulence




There is something about the shape of a teardrop. It's so purely rounded and holds a certain tension. The result is unbelievably beautiful. It's like a whisper of solemnity that carries a world of memories.

The Peruvian Opal Multi-Drop Necklace ($85) by Alexandra Lea is no exception. This elegant piece features triangular chain sections from which green-tinged peruvian opal stones dangle. There is a simultaneous sense of calm and opulence when I look at the necklace. I would love to style it with a floaty white dress and some brown leather sandals.

Love,
Bling!
PS - Is there a shape you love? Let me know in the comments and I might feature some bling based on your favorite shape!

[Update] Alexandra Lea has her own blog as well that shows off her 2D artistic endeavors. They're pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!