Tuesday

Hunting Caribou



I've never understood how anyone can see that flash of beautifully soft brown fur and still shoot. Hunting makes the animal's strong body crumple to the ground, those graceful lines soaked in blood. How do you hurt something with equal parts grace and pride, strength and humility?

Since I don't hunt for real, I can at least get my wild animal fix with some rad bling like this Caribou Bracelet ($28) by Labyrinth Vintage. This handmade piece is slightly adjustable to fit a variety of wrist sizes. It's a gorgeous gold-toned brass that twinkles with the detail of the antlers and fur.

Ignore the horrid spelling and grammar in the product description. I promise the piece is excellent either way!

Love,
Bling!
PS - Like the new voice? How about the position and size of the images? Hate it? Sound off in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!