Friday

Bling for the Hair - A Handmade Tiara


Drusilla tiara - Gothic headpiece, marcasite, garnet, cameo, pearls, rhinestones

This "Drusilla Tiara" by acpetrille on Etsy is a stunning mix of old and new. It features beautiful black and white cameos decorated with garnet, glass pearls, rhinestones, and marcasite stones that center the eye. Each piece is custom-made, which means you can request special changes in color or size. The tiara has been featured in several different online venues and clocks in at a whopping $640, here.
Love,
Bling!
Runners Up for handmade tiaras found on Etsy: Oakleaf Silver and Mother of Pearl Tiara ($429) by Phantasteria, Leaves Comb ($235) by acpetrille, and Jolie La Plume tiara ($88) by ravenevejewelry.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Love the blog. Can you find some cute clip on earrings because unfortunately, I do not have my ears pierced :(
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my tiara!!! I really love this one. After I made the sample, I wore it around my house for a whole day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!